Mardi Gras at the Tides Tavern with Sounds Like Dolores. 7 p.m. Tuesday. Tides Tavern, 2925 Harborview Drive, Gig Harbor.
Play to Learn free program hosted by the Children’s Museum of Tacoma for children ages 6 and younger and their parents, grandparents, neighbors, family and friends.
Never miss a local story.
▪ 10 a.m. Monday Madison Complex 2101 S. 43rd St., Tacoma; Key Peninsula Civic Center, 17010 S. Vaughn Road; 1:30 p.m. South Hill Library, 15420 Meridian E., Puyallup; Willard Early Learning Center, 3201 S. D St., Tacoma.
▪ 10 a.m. Tuesday, Charles Wright Academy, 7723 Chambers Creek Road W., Tacoma.
▪ 10 a.m. Wednesday, Parkland Spanaway Library, 13718 Pacific Ave. S.; 1:30 p.m. Graham Library, 9202 224th St. E.
▪ 10 a.m. Thursday, Lakewood Library, 6300 Wildaire Road SW; Peace Community Center, 2106 S. Cushman St., Tacoma; 1:30 p.m. Portland Ave. Community Center, 3513 E. Portland Ave., Tacoma.
▪ 10 a.m. Friday, Asia Pacific Cultural Center, 4851 South Tacoma Way, Tacoma.