The next razor clam dig opens Friday at all four beach areas that will be open this season. The only area that will not be open is Kalaloch.
With the best return of upriver fall Columbia River chinook salmon in the past 75 years, Washington and Oregon fishery managers expanded sport-fishing options below Bonneville Dam on Friday.
The daily chinook count at Bonneville Dam keeps breaking records. After a record 48,710 fish were counted Saturday, another record fell Monday when 63,870 adult fall chinook were counted. The previous record was 45,884 fish on Sept. 11, 2003.
Recreational crab fishing will close in most areas of Puget Sound at sunset Monday.
Fishing Photo Gallery
Upload your fishing photos here. Be sure to include when, where and how you landed the big one.
- 467 George Zimmerman found not guilty in death of Trayvon Martin
- 452 Tacoma rally promotes discussion following George Zimmerman verdict
- 394 For Zimmerman, ‘not guilty’ does not equal innocence
- 3 Seattle mayor’s tunnel antics put highways at risk
- 1 NSA revelations reframe digital life for some