Published: 05/14/13 21:43:30
In last month’s column, we closed by looking at the chapter one in the Book of Ezekiel, where the chariot of G-d is described in all its splendor. Returning to the idea of G-d riding a chariot, let’s take a look at two texts in the Hebrew Scripture where we see the chariot of G-d at work.
Published: 04/24/13 11:03:16
In an office complex off Olympic Drive Northwest, in a space formerly occupied by a CenturyTel call center, a congregation of active believers has formed a church of their own design.
Published: 04/09/13 21:48:53
In an insightful analysis of beliefs of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints entitled “Mormonism Obsessed with Christ,” Stephen H. Webb, a professor of religion and philosophy at Wabash College, made an interesting comparison, which I will paraphrase.
Published: 03/12/13 21:47:12
During this Easter season, our thoughts and hearts turn to Jesus Christ, who came into the world to do for us what only the Son of God could do.
Published: 02/26/13 21:44:51
As most Christians and Jews are aware, there are two “sides” to the Bible. The first side is the Hebrew Scripture, or Old Testament, and the second is the Apostolic Scripture, or New Testament.
- Change is coming: Mariners to send down Jesus Montero to Tacoma, bring up Jesus Sucre
- Morning links: Curry admits football was not his No. 1 priority in Seattle
- Seahawks' Lynch has DUI motion continued
- King County Sheriff’s deputy injured in off-duty motorcycle crash near Frederickson dies
- History lesson blooming in Steilacoom