UW Huskies HEADLINES
The more I watch Larry Scott, the more I miss Tom Hansen.
Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.
The sound was the first thing.
The media work room in Hec Edmundson Pavilion is a cramped, nondescript place that fills quickly when there are just a few television cameras and reporters.
With the Washington Huskies’ men’s basketball season over, we look back and forward at each player on the roster.
If the goal was again to reach New York, Washington didn’t make it past the Mountain time zone.
C.J. Wilcox and Tyler Haws started battling in sixth grade.
Sitting at home and watching the Oregon Ducks win the Pacific-12 Conference men’s basketball tournament wasn’t the best weekend Washington coach Lorenzo Romar could envision.
LAS VEGAS — The discussion now shifts to whether the Washington Huskies will actually get into the National Invitation Tournament for the second consecutive season.
LAS VEGAS — When Andrew Andrews’ benign 3-pointer went up and in as time ran out in overtime Thursday night, a fan courtside leaped out of his seat.
In a lot of ways, Desmond Trufant decided to let his standout performances at the Senior Bowl and the NFL combine speak for themselves.
LAS VEGAS — Way in the rear of the MGM Grand Casino, past legions of pasty, sun-deprived folk in shorts and tank tops, is the MGM Grand Arena where the Pac-12 Conference tournament will take place for the first time.
University of Washington star tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins remained under investigation as of Monday following a one-car accident Saturday night that led Seattle police to cite him for drunken driving.
Washington tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins was involved in an incident around 11:30 p.m. Saturday at 22nd Avenue Northeast and Northeast Ravenna Boulevard in Seattle.
Reflective of this basketball season, the home finale for the Washington Huskies’ seniors turned into a disappointing anticlimax.
- Change is coming: Mariners to send down Jesus Montero to Tacoma, bring up Jesus Sucre
- Morning links: Curry admits football was not his No. 1 priority in Seattle
- Seahawks' Lynch has DUI motion continued
- King County Sheriff’s deputy injured in off-duty motorcycle crash near Frederickson dies
- History lesson blooming in Steilacoom
- 368 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 181 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 122 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 75 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 32 Party lines blur at transportation rally