Court records: DUI suspect hands officer can of beer when asked for driver's license, says he's a government assassin
Handing the Kent police officer a can of Miller Lite instead of his driver's license and identifying himself as a government assassin didn’t help the DUI suspect avoid arrest, according to court records.
- 467 George Zimmerman found not guilty in death of Trayvon Martin
- 452 Tacoma rally promotes discussion following George Zimmerman verdict
- 394 For Zimmerman, ‘not guilty’ does not equal innocence
- 3 Seattle mayor’s tunnel antics put highways at risk
- 1 NSA revelations reframe digital life for some