Read more : http://blog.thenewstribune.com/crime/2013/05/21/kent-police-searching-for-man-who-exposed-himself-to-girl-6/
A King County Superior Court judge Monday set bail at $25,000 for NBA basketball player Terrence Williams, the former Rainier Beach High School star arrested in Kent over the weekend for allegedly threatening a woman with a handgun.
UPDATE: Bail for Williams was set at $25,000, according to King County prosecutors.
A 63-year-old man suspected of trading sexually explicit materials of underage children was arrested at his Kent home Thursday, according to the Washington State Patrol.
Three Kent men have been charged with 77 counts of third-degree malicious mischief in connection with graffiti that has plagued two areas of the city since last year.
Crews responded about 4:40 p.m. to the 23200 block of 88th Avenue South to find smoke and flames coming from a third-story apartment, according to Kent Fire.
Kent Police are investigating the circumstances of an early morning collision that left a male driver dead and injured his passenger.
A 32-year-old man suspected of setting up dates with gay men in order to rob them is behind bars and Kent police are urging other victims to come forward.
A Kent firefighter died of brain cancer Sunday night, the department announced this morning.
Kent firefighters rescued a woman from her burning apartment Monday night, which they said started when a cigarette container caught fire and spread to the carpet.
A woman who had been buried in five feet of snow has died, and one man was still missing Sunday morning after a pair of spring avalanches struck separate groups hiking in the mountains near Snoqualmie Pass.
Two men were arrested early this morning after sideswiping two Kent police cars while trying to escape.
A 19-year-old man suspected of sending threats of a “blood bath” at Kentwood High School in Covington last month was arrested over the weekend, the King County Sheriff’s Office said Monday.
A vulnerable woman missing since March 31 from a rehabilitation center in Kent has not been found, police said this morning.
Word on the Street: Puyallup City Council votes, 5-2, to eliminate usage rate surcharge for nonresident water customers
- Proctors bike-rack bureaucracy tests patience of local Boy Scout
- Harvin's versatility is tantalizing, as long as he stays upright
- Fallen Tacoma firefighter lived life filled with discoveries, explorations
- Man critically injured in Frederickson motorcycle crash was off-duty King County deputy
- Four Tacoma teachers get layoff notices; 95 may move
- 312 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 163 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 113 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 73 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 27 Party lines blur at transportation rally