A 4-year-old Lacey boy died Sunday night at Mary Bridge Hospital in Tacoma after nearly drowning over the weekend, Lacey police Lt. Phil Comstock said Monday. The Pierce County Medical Examiner’s Office is handling the autopsy, he said.
- 467 George Zimmerman found not guilty in death of Trayvon Martin
- 452 Tacoma rally promotes discussion following George Zimmerman verdict
- 394 For Zimmerman, ‘not guilty’ does not equal innocence
- 3 Seattle mayor’s tunnel antics put highways at risk
- 1 NSA revelations reframe digital life for some