A 4-year-old Lacey boy died Sunday night at Mary Bridge Hospital in Tacoma after nearly drowning over the weekend, Lacey police Lt. Phil Comstock said Monday. The Pierce County Medical Examiner’s Office is handling the autopsy, he said.
A 4-year-old boy from Lacey, who nearly drowned over the weekend and was in critical condition after the incident, died Sunday night at Mary Bridge Hospital in Tacoma, Lacey Police Lt. Phil Comstock said Monday.
A Lacey fire station left dark for more than a year is set to reopen this month, meaning faster response times for those living in the Hawks Prairie community.
Emergency crews were dispatched Saturday to a report of a 4-year-old found in a swimming pool in Lacey.
- 467 George Zimmerman found not guilty in death of Trayvon Martin
- 452 Tacoma rally promotes discussion following George Zimmerman verdict
- 394 For Zimmerman, ‘not guilty’ does not equal innocence
- 3 Seattle mayor’s tunnel antics put highways at risk
- 1 NSA revelations reframe digital life for some