Retired Dr. Roger Stark, who now serves as a health care analyst for a Seattle-based think tank, is scheduled to talk about the impact of national health reform on seniors at the 2 p.m. Thursday meeting of the Panorama Republicans. The event is open to the public regardless of political affiliation.
A teen was hospitalized with life-threatening injuries after a Lacey house that did an estimated $320,000 in damage.
Lacey police arrested a 28-year-old man Monday morning on suspicion of stealing a Ford F-150 pickup from a driveway in the 5600 block of Parkside Drive.
A suspect who couldn't help himself from drinking his victim's smoothie as they sat in the victim's vehicle during a 2011 armed robbery at gunpoint was recently identified by Lacey police due to DNA left on the straw.
Word on the Street: Puyallup City Council approves appointments to new citizens task force on homelessness
- Change is coming: Mariners to send down Jesus Montero to Tacoma, bring up Jesus Sucre
- Morning links: Curry admits football was not his No. 1 priority in Seattle
- Seahawks' Lynch has DUI motion continued
- King County Sheriff’s deputy injured in off-duty motorcycle crash near Frederickson dies
- History lesson blooming in Steilacoom
- 368 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 181 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 122 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 75 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 32 Party lines blur at transportation rally