▪ Allison Mattson has joined JayRay Ads & PR in Tacoma as an assistant advisor. Her focus is creating content across social channels, to interest users in South Sound destinations, entertainment and recreation. Allison also is involved with social community management, analytics and reporting for a few different clients. She earned her bachelor’s degree from University of Idaho.
▪ Tim Boyle has returned to Commencement Bank in Tacoma as a commercial loan officer. He has more than 25 years of experience in portfolio management of business, commercial real estate and government guaranteed loans. He worked in the middle market lending division at Key Bank before returning.
PCS Structural Solutions, in the Tacoma office, has recently made staff additions and changes.
▪ Connor Pierce joins the firm as a design engineer. He is working on a tilt-up warehouse for Gensco in Tumwater and the Eastside Street multifamily development in Olympia. He has a bachelor’s degree from California Baptist University and two years industry experience.
▪ Jared Dragovich is also a design engineer for the firm. He is working on Mead Elementary School in Sammamish, Stanwood High School and Pleasant Glade Elementary School in Olympia. He received a bachelor’s degree from Washington State University and a master’s degree from the University of Illinois.
▪ Jacob Baker also joins the firm as a design engineer. He is working on Webster Elementary School in Seattle and Eagle One Restaurant in Grand Mound. He received a bachelor’s and master’s degree from Washington State University.
▪ Martin Cortez comes to the firm as a project engineer. He is working on Sumner High School, Avalon Apartments and Condominiums at Columbia both in Olympia. He received his bachelor’s degree from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo and a master’s degree from San Jose State University. He has four years of experience.
▪ Dan Tappel joins the firm as a project manager. He is currently working on Madison Elementary School in Mount Vernon and Hemmingway Pool on Bainbridge Island. He has a bachelor’s and master’s degree from Washington State University. Tappel has more than seven years of industry experience.
Compiled by Mary Anderson, staff writer
The News Tribune publishes hires and promotions at the professional and management levels. It recognizes honors at the state or national level awarded by independent professional or trade associations and appointments to corporate or civic boards. To submit information go to thenewstribune.com/business, go to People In Business and select Add an announcement. All submissions become the property of The News Tribune and may be published in any form.