The Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber gave out its annual Spotlight on Business Awards at a ceremony this week.
The awards recognize members who have set the standard for exemplary business practices, according to a news release. Volunteers on the selection committee, based their choices on the following five criteria: staying power, growth in employees, evidence of contributions to community-oriented projects, how innovative the product or service is, and response to adversity.
▪ Small Business Award: Tacoma Musical Playhouse.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Medium Business Award: Feed Commodities, LLC.
▪ Large Business Award: Point Ruston .
▪ Nonprofit Organization Award: USO Northwest.
▪ Minority Owned Business Award: Visiting Angels.
▪ Veteran-Owned Business Award: Odd Otter Brewing Company.
▪ Business Supporter of the Military Award presented by Harborstone Credit Union: The Geneva Foundation