▪ Lisa Kremer has been named partner at Gordon Thomas Honeywell in Tacoma. She works in estate planning, probate and guardianship, business advice on trademark, copyright and privacy issues. Kremer received he bachelor’s degree from Mill College, master’s degree at University of Missouri School of Journalism and juris doctor degree from University of Washington School of Law
▪ Ryan Espegard has also been named partner at Gordon Thomas Honeywell. His primary practice includes product liability litigation, primary construction defect and asbestos litigation and land use law. He is also working in the emerging area of cannabis business and regulation law. Espegard received a bachelor’s degree from University of Wisconsin and juris doctor from Seattle University School of Law..
▪ Travis Mahugh has been named a senior associate at Gordon Thomas Honeywell. He has been with the firm since 2013 representing clients in business and commercial litigation. Mahugh received a bachelor’s degree from University of Idaho and juris doctor from University of Oregon School of Law.
▪ James Tomlinson recently was elected president of Davies Pearson in Tacoma. His practice includes real estate transactions, real estate and commercial litigation, business transactions, homeowner’s associations and condominiums. Tomlinson received his bachelor’s degree from University of Washington and his juris doctor from Willamette University.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Susan Caulkins has been elected to the Davies Pearson’s board of directors. Her practice includes family law, construction law, real estate, estate planning and probate. Caulkins received her bachelors degree from Pacific Lutheran University and her juris doctor from Northwest School of Law of Lewis and Clark College.
The News Tribune publishes hires and promotions at the professional and management levels. It recognizes honors at the state or national level awarded by independent professional or trade associations and appointments to corporate or civic boards. To submit information go to thenewstribune.com/business, go to People In Business and select Add an announcement. All submissions become the property of The News Tribune and may be published in any form.