BLRB Architects, in Tacoma, has recently made changes to its staff.
▪ Charla Burgdorf has joined the Tacoma office as an architect. She has 10 years of design development, 3D modeling, sustainable design and construction administration experience. She earned her bachelor’s and master’s degrees from the University of Washington.
▪ Chris Moore, a new architect with the firm, has 15 years of experience in design, production and project management. He has extensive knowledge of building codes and permitting processes, in addition to his proficiency with design tools such as Revit and AutoCad. He has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Oregon.
▪ Lisa Lambert joins the firm as an interior designer with nearly 20 years of experience including in health care, education, housing and commercial fields. She is LEED accredited and received a bachelor’s degree from Oregon State University.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Rosemary Johnson joins the firm as an architect with more than 20 years of experience including design, project management and construction management. She has worked on projects in the health care, commercial and housing fields. She received a bachelor’s degree from Washington University in St. Louis.
The following has joined the firm as intern architects:
▪ Nick Faller joins the firm with 10 years of experience in archectural graphics and design. He has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Texas San Antonio and a master’s degree from the University of Washington.
▪ Ari Lewkowitz has experience in digital modeling, design development and creating bid packages. He has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Maryland and a master’s degree from the University of Washington.
▪ Angela Crooks is a recent graduate of Portland State University with a master’s degree and has experience in architectural graphics and design development. She received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Oregon.
Compiled by Mary Anderson, staff writer
The News Tribune publishes hires and promotions at the professional and management levels. It recognizes honors at the state or national level awarded by independent professional or trade associations and appointments to corporate or civic boards. To submit information go to thenewstribune.com/business, go to People In Business and select Add an announcement. All submissions become the property of The News Tribune and may be published in any form.