Crime News HEADLINES
Detectives with the Thurston County Sheriffs Office have arrested a 19-year-old former lifeguard at Great Wolf Lodge on suspicion of third-degree child rape, court records state.
A Snohomish County jury has recommended the death penalty for a prison inmate convicted last week of killing corrections officer Jayme Biendl in January 2011.
A Federal Way woman has been sentenced to 6 1/2 years in prison for a fatal crash that killed a 48-year-old University Place woman last year.
A 27-year-old Olympia woman pleaded not guilty Tuesday to charges connecting her with her former Behavioral Health Resources counselor's strangulation death.
He couldnt abide his wife leaving and taking their five children.
A downtown Puyallup barbershop in business for almost 90 years had its rotating barber pole stolen this week.
A judge on Friday authorized Pierce County jailers to involuntarily medicate a murder suspect they say has become unruly and dangerous.
Neighbors say a man went on a rampage with a bulldozer-like piece of logging machinery on Washington's Olympic Peninsula, destroying two homes and knocking out power to thousands of people.
A 53-year-old Puyallup woman must undergo a hearing to determine whether she is mentally competent to face charges that she forced her way into a neighbors home and pointed a gun at a teenage boy.
Pierce County prosecutors on Thursday charged a 28-year-old Tacoma man with first-degree murder in the death of his girlfriend's 3-year-old son.
A 44-year-old man already serving a 10-year prison sentence was charged Wednesday with first-degree murder in a Tacoma gang shooting from 25 years ago.
Puyallup police have recovered the vehicle they believe was used to run down a 15-year-old Puyallup girl nearly two months ago.
Tacoma police have arrested a 28-year-old man suspected of killing his girlfriend's 3-year-old son.
Tacoma police have arrested a 28-year-old man suspected of killing his girlfriend's 3-year-old son. The man was booked into Pierce County Jail Wednesday morning on suspicion of homicide by abuse. The boy has been identified by the Pierce County Medical Examiners Officer as 3-year-old Terric Davis of Tacoma.
Lakewood police lieutenants have formed their own union, adding another wrinkle in the city’s drawn-out labor negotiations.
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Man, 47, in critical condition after motorcycle crash near Frederickson
- UPDATED: Two arrested in fatal assault at Lakewood poolroom
- DE Cliff Avril sits with foot issue
- Confirmed: Josh Portis arrested for DUI; RB Christine Michael Signs
- 304 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 139 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 105 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 66 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 55 Tacoma program uses housing to promote good parenting, self-sufficiency