No matter the chance of showers next weekend, it’s guaranteed to be wet in Tacoma.
Metro Parks Tacoma will open its 10 spraygrounds for weekend use starting Saturday.
The facilities will be open 10 a.m.-8 p.m. through the weekend of May 21, then open daily until Labor Day. After that, they will be open weekends through September.
The spraygrounds are at:
Never miss a local story.
▪ Franklin Park, 1201 S. Puget Sound Ave.
▪ Jefferson Park, 801 N. Mason Ave.
▪ Kandle Park, 2323 N. Shirley St.
▪ Norpoint Park, 4818 Nassau Ave. NE
▪ SERA Campus, 6002 S. Adams St.
▪ South Park, 4851 South Tacoma Way
▪ Titlow Park, 8425 Sixth Ave.
▪ Verlo Playfield, 4321 McKinley Ave.
▪ Wapato Hills Park, 6231 S. Wapato St.
▪ Wright Park, 501 S. I St.