A 45-year-old woman who fell out of her kayak Sunday while boating on the Green River has died, according to the King County Sheriff’s Department.
The involvement of a man arrested on an unrelated weapons charge in a shooting outside an Auburn bar Sunday morning that killed three men and injured another is still being investigated, prosecutors said Wednesday.
A man found dead in a house fire east of Auburn March 27 has been identified, according to the King County Sheriff's Office.
Three men shot and killed outside The Sports Page Tavern in Auburn early Sunday morning were identified Tuesday by the King County Medical Examiner’s Office.
Boat owners, get ready to start your engines. Lake Tapps is full again.
The three men shot and killed outside The Sports Page tavern in Auburn early Sunday morning were identified today by the King County Medical Examiner's Office.
A shooting outside an Auburn sports bar that left three men dead and a fourth critically wounded happened so fast that the crowd of people surrounding them didnt know trouble was brewing until gunshots rang out, police said.
A shooting outside an Auburn sports bar that killed three men and critically wounded a fourth happened so fast that the crowd of people surrounding them didnt know trouble was brewing until gunshots rang out.
Three men were shot and killed and another was wounded after a physical altercation escalated into gunfire early Sunday morning outside a sports bar in Auburn.
The Army program charged with keeping thousands of eight-wheeled Strykers running over the past decade had its eye so much on wars in Iraq and Afghanistan that it neglected to keep its books.
A person was found dead in a house fire east of Auburn today, King County Sheriff's spokeswoman Cindi West said about 3:45 p.m.
On Friday, Mayor Cy Sun placed Police Chief John Calkins and Lieutenant Edwin Massey on paid administrative leave. In another city, that might be a big deal. In Pacific, it's routine.
A fire that destroyed a mobile home at the Auburn Railroad Yard Monday morning was arson, according to Valley Regional Fire Authority.
A mobile home in Auburn was destroyed in a fire earlier this morning, according to Valley Regional Fire Authority.
Additional law enforcement officers will patrol for drunken drivers this weekend in Pierce and King counties as people celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
- Irvin shorn, perhaps reborn after bad news
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Man, 47, in critical condition after motorcycle crash near Frederickson
- Confirmed: Josh Portis arrested for DUI; RB Christine Michael Signs
- Police end search for Susan Powell, implicate brother
- 304 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 139 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 106 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 67 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 55 Tacoma program uses housing to promote good parenting, self-sufficiency