Additional law enforcement officers will patrol for drunken drivers this weekend in Pierce and King counties as people celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
Servers at South King County bars will get visited by law enforcement officers this weekend if a drunken driver is arrested after leaving their establishment.
A 45-year-old man who was injured in a crash while fleeing Auburn police on Interstate 5 earlier this month has died from his injuries, the Washington State Patrol said Tuesday.
For the second time since July, Pacific Mayor Cy Sun has fired the citys clerk.
A 45-year-old man who was riding in a vehicle fleeing Auburn police on Interstate 5 earlier this month has died from injuries suffered in the accident, according to the Washington State Patrol.
A 42-year-old Auburn man who died early Wednesday in a motorcycle crash has been identified as Aaron T. Lane.
A 28-year-old Spanaway man arrested Wednesday on suspicion of robbing a Walgreens pharmacy in South Hill is suspected in three other recent armed robberies, according to the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department.
Tacomas Franciscan Health System announced today it plans to expand its presence in Auburn with the fall opening of a new primary and specialty care facility on Auburns main arterial.
King County prosecutors are recommending a 31½-year sentence for an Auburn man who recently pleaded guilty to killing his ex-girlfriend’s boyfriend two years ago.
King County sheriff's detectives on Thursday were investigating a stabbing at a park near Federal Way.
King County sheriffs detectives are investigating a stabbing that occurred this afternoon at a park near Federal Way.
The Washington State Patrol is looking for anyone who may have witnessed a police pursuit that ended in a crash on Interstate 5 near Port of Tacoma Road late Monday.
Two men trying to flee Auburn police late Monday were injured after crashing a stolen vehicle in Fife.
A 25-year-old man who died Tuesday after rolling his pickup truck in Auburn has been identified as Tiago da Rosa.
A 25-year-old man who died Tuesday after rolling his pickup truck in Auburn has been identified as Tiago Darosa.
Word on the Street: Puyallup City Council approves appointments to new citizens task force on homelessness
- Change is coming: Mariners to send down Jesus Montero to Tacoma, bring up Jesus Sucre
- Morning links: Curry admits football was not his No. 1 priority in Seattle
- Seahawks' Lynch has DUI motion continued
- King County Sheriff’s deputy injured in off-duty motorcycle crash near Frederickson dies
- History lesson blooming in Steilacoom
- 364 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 173 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 118 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 75 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 30 Party lines blur at transportation rally