The popular concert series Summer Sounds at Skansie returns in 2015. The series will run on consecutive Tuesdays from June 16 to Aug. 18. All concerts begin at 6:30 p.m. at Skansie Brothers Park on the downtown waterfront.
• June 16: The Coats. Nationally touring artists, The Coats are the Pacific Northwest's premiere a cappella band.
Never miss a local story.
• June 23: Uptown Lowdown Band plays authentic Dixieland jazz, ragtime and dance standards from the 1930s and 40s.
• June 30: 133rd Army Band, a diverse group of musicians, it represents the Washington National Guard across the state.
• July 7: Hook Me Up features a variety of vocal and instrumental musical entertainment with a nostalgic melody.
• July 14: Michael Anthony Pratt, an artist with a blend of country, classic and contemporary standards as well as original music.
• July 28: Sarah Gerritsen with Bradford Loomis, who will perform a blend of storytelling and folk music.
• August 4: Ranger and the Re-Arrangers, a Seattle Gypsy band that performs Paris cafe music and jazz.
• August 11: Austin Jenckes, a finalist on “The Voice” with roots in country and folk.
• August 18: Funaddicts, a band that plays a mix of songs covering 60 years of popular music.
The restaurant delivery service featuring downtown restaurants will return this year. Concert attendees are encouraged to bring their own seating. No umbrellas, tents or canopies are allowed. The park is a smoke-free zone.