Police are looking for a man they say is responsible for six pizza shop robberies, the hold-up of a fast-food restaurant and a bank heist across the South Sound recently.
Detectives say the man has been walking into the businesses, showing a revolver and demanding cash. In one instance he fired and narrowly missed a Lacey pizza shop worker who tried to stop him, according to the Thurston County Sheriff’s Office.
During several robberies he tied up employees of the businesses before he fled in a modern sedan, according to Tacoma-Pierce County Crime Stoppers.
Authorities say the man is responsible for robberies of a:• Taco Bell Sept. 20 at 1101 Cooper Point Road SW in Olympia.
• Bank of America Sept. 20 at 910 Black Lake Blvd. SW in Olympia.
• Pizza Time Oct. 14 and Oct. 20 at 112 Jefferson St. NE in Olympia.
• Pizza Time Oct. 22 and Nov. 1 at 17316 Pacific Ave. S. in Spanaway.
• Pizza Time Oct. 27 at 316 E. Pioneer Ave. in Puyallup.
• Domino’s Pizza Oct. 29 at 24050 Pacific Highway S. in Kent.
• Pizza Time Nov. 1 at 920 Hensley St. NE near Lacey.
He’s described as white, in his 20s or early 30s, 6 feet 2, with a medium build and blue eyes. He was wearing a dark baseball hat, blue jeans, a dark hooded sweatshirt, black gloves and a mask.
Anyone with information is asked to call 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). Tips are anonymous and can lead to a reward.