A man hurt last week in a Tacoma fire has died, the King County Medical Examiner’s Office said Thursday.
Ronald Boggan, 45, died Nov. 14 at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, where he was taken after suffering burns and smoke inhalation in a blaze at his home, according to Tacoma fire.
The fire broke out Nov. 11 at a home near East 61st and M streets. Six people were inside at the time.
The blaze started when an electronic cigarette overheated or a traditional cigarette was dropped and set fire to a couch, Tacoma Fire said.
Never miss a local story.
A fund-raising website to support Boggan’s family said his a viewing would be from 3 to 7 p.m. Friday (Nov. 21) at House of Scott Funeral and Cremation Services, 1215 Martin Luther King Jr. Way in Tacoma.
His funeral will be 10 a.m. Saturday at the Altheimer Memorial Church of God in Christ, 1121 S. Altheimer St. in Tacoma.
Donations can be made at www.gofundme.com/hb08r8.