Eight people were displaced early Monday when the Kent mobile home they lived in caught fire.
Crews responded about 12:45 a.m. to the home in the 24500 block of Russell Road, where the fire already had burned a hole in the side of the single-wide trailer.
The structure also suffered severe smoke damage before firefighters extinguished the flames.
Investigators said an overheated electrical outlet started the fire.
Never miss a local story.
No one was hurt. Four adults and four children were displaced.