Here's the breakdown of which services will be available or not because of the Thanksgiving holiday:• Pierce Transit service will run on a Sunday schedule Thursday (Nov. 27) and its regular weekday schedule Friday.
• Some Sound Transit buses will not run Thursday; others will run on a Sunday schedule. Sound Transit bus routes and Tacoma Link service will have regular service Friday.
The Sounder Train will not run Thursday and run on a special schedule Friday, available at soundtransit. org.• Garbage that usually would be picked up on Thursday will be taken Friday. Friday customers can expect a Saturday pickup.
• City and Pierce County offices will be closed.
• County libraries will be closed Thursday and Friday.
• Animal control personnel will be on duty from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Senior centers at 415 S. 13th St. and 5016 A St. will be closed Thursday and Friday.
• There will be no parking enforcement in Tacoma by city staff members Thursday or Friday.