As a result of a move to cut costs, most of the people Tacoma police arrest soon will have a new destination: The City of Fife.
A collision involving a semi-truck and a vehicle has knocked power out to part of Fife, police said. The accident occurred about 10:45 a.m. near 54th Street East and 12th Avenue.
Six people were arrested in Fife Thursday during a prostitution sting police put together after noticing an increase in sex-related ads on Backpage.com.
Fife police searching for a fugitive at an apartment complex Wednesday found what appeared to be a drug house instead, the department reported today.
A Fife man drowned in a city storm drain Friday evening while attempting to retrieve keys he had dropped through a street grate.
Word on the Street: Puyallup City Council votes, 5-2, to eliminate usage rate surcharge for nonresident water customers
- Proctors bike-rack bureaucracy tests patience of local Boy Scout
- Harvin's versatility is tantalizing, as long as he stays upright
- Fallen Tacoma firefighter lived life filled with discoveries, explorations
- Man critically injured in Frederickson motorcycle crash was off-duty King County deputy
- Four Tacoma teachers get layoff notices; 95 may move
- 313 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 164 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 113 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 73 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 27 Party lines blur at transportation rally