- When Steve McCammon became principal of Fife High School in 1996, the Fife School District was recovering from a 37-day teachers strike the previous fall, which was a state record at the time.
Two low-rated bridges that connect thousands of commuters each day to River Road are at different stages in their replacement.
As the legal system grinds through defendants charged in one of Fifes most notorious heists, guns taken in the Christmastime 2011 burglary of a sporting goods store continue to turn up, one as far away at Connecticut.
A father recognized his 15-year-old daughter’s photograph Monday on Backpage.com and called Fife police, who arrested two men suspected of pimping her and another teenage runaway.
A father recognized his 15-year-old daughter’s photograph on Backpage.com Monday and called Fife police, who arrested two men suspected of pimping her and another teenage runaway.
Milton, Fife and Edgewood have adopted a joint resolution rejecting Pierce Transits planned service cuts in the three cities. Instead, they propose an alternate route in hopes of softening the blow for riders in the area.
Milton approves joint resolution with Fife, Edgewood that rejects Pierce Transit cuts, moves ahead alternative proposal
The Milton City Council unanimously approved a joint resolution with Fife and Edgewood that rejects Pierce Transits plan for cuts to service in the three cities and proposes an alternative to soften the blow of the reductions.
To understand the math behind the ongoing budget crisis facing the Pierce County Jail, start with the countys two largest cities: Tacoma and Lakewood. Then picture an interloper: the city of Fife, hanging around like a predator at the edge of the herd.
A manhunt that started with an assault on a Fife Police officer ended Friday evening with the capture of a 24-year-old man wanted in Oregon for homicide and attempted murder.
A Yelm man was in jail Thursday after Fife police said he left his two young daughters alone in a parked semitrailer while he gambled at the Emerald Queen Casino for more than five hours.
Word on the Street: Puyallup City Council unanimously passes halfway house ordinance, bans multiple sex offenders, violent felons from living in residential areas
- Woman pleads not guilty to assaulting baby, makes bizarre statements
- Man dies of injuries after longboard crash at Chambers Bay
- Wilson faces more pressure than other young QBs?
- New Puyallup River bridge at SR 167 expected in next few years; funding an issue with Milroy span
- City of Tacoma puts out a request for developers to build on downtown’s biggest undeveloped site