A mother recently flipped through photographs of her son, but these werent images of him playing as a child or on his way to prom. These pictures showed him robbing banks.
A Pierce County man convicted of sex crimes against children was named Thursday in a broad new lawsuit against the Boy Scouts and former adult leaders, saying that abuse occurred regularly in Washington state sites, including a scout leaders property in Eatonville.
Tacoma police have arrested two men suspected in 19 bank robberies in Pierce County.
Police said a man suspected of multiple bank robberies in Tacoma since June may have also robbed a Fircrest bank Thursday, and officers made an arrest in connection to the case.
Dozens of police officers walked Tuesday evening around Fircrest Community Center, but they weren’t there to arrest anyone.
- 467 George Zimmerman found not guilty in death of Trayvon Martin
- 452 Tacoma rally promotes discussion following George Zimmerman verdict
- 394 For Zimmerman, ‘not guilty’ does not equal innocence
- 3 Seattle mayor’s tunnel antics put highways at risk
- 1 NSA revelations reframe digital life for some