- West Valley City police are ending the search for Susan Powell, according to officials.
Authorities investigating the disappearance of Utah mother Susan Powell spent two days this week searching a rural Oregon property for her remains, Powells father said Wednesday.
A former Spanaway Lake High School student is suing the Bethel School District over a stabbing incident that occurred at a school in May 2010.
Michael A. Hanson and Connie L. Shook were the Pierce County residents killed Saturday when the motorcycle they were riding collided with a car in Mason County, the Washington State Patrol reported today.
Two people riding a motorcycle about 27 miles north of Shelton on Highway 101 were killed Saturday afternoon after a vehicle crossed the center line and crashed into them, according to the Washington State Patrol.
The invasion of Graham last weekend – with people from Montana, Kentucky, Oregon and Texas – was Peggy Scheid’s fault. Family and friends made a big deal of her turning 100, but the guest list at son Bill’s 5-acre spread for four days was 21. The party itself? That came close to the 80 invited.
BOSTON — A man convicted of killing his mother and a newlywed couple in Washington state has been charged in the 1988 stabbing death of a Massachusetts woman who was found buried in the backyard of a home where he used to live.
If youve met someone from Chicago and even dined with them, youve probably heard them mention Chicago hot dogs one time or a thousand. While South Sound has been home to restaurants serving Chicago dogs the Red Hot in Tacomas Sixth Avenue neighborhood makes a really good one Chicago-themed eateries have come and gone.
A fire destroyed a house in Graham this morning, fire officials told KIRO-TV.
Pierce County sheriff’s deputies are searching for a man suspected of robbing three convenience stores March 16.
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Irvin shorn, perhaps reborn after bad news
- Morning links: Harvin shows explosiveness
- Wilson ahead of learning curve in 2nd season
- Police end search for Susan Powell, implicate brother
- 139 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 106 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 70 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 19 Commission unanimously approves Tacoma Narrows Bridge toll hike
- 6 Party lines blur at transportation rally