Lakewood police have arrested a couple in connection to an assault at a poolroom last week that killed a 47-year-old man.
Several Pierce County cities will see a leadership shakeup at the end of this year, as many cities are losing their mayors and others have attracted challengers.
Skeeter Manos fell a little farther into the pit of infamy Friday by pleading guilty to identity theft and forgery in Pierce County Superior Court.
Lakewood police are looking for a man who critically injured another man Wednesday night in a Lakewood poolroom.
A Lakewood man who came to the attention of authorities after his roommate was shot and killed faces at least 15 years in prison after being convicted Thursday of federal drug crimes.
Yvonne Daabakk and her husband Kenneth weren’t exactly sure how to get their team of 22 sled dogs from Norway to Alaska, but they knew they needed help and that they weren’t leaving anyone in the family behind. It took some planning to figure out what to do with 21 Siberian huskies and one Shiba Inu upon arrival at Sea-Tac Airport Tuesday.
Thirty people have applied for the Lakewood city manager job as the hunt to find the next executive of Pierce County’s second-largest city shifts into high gear.
The state has chosen a new leader for its largest mental institution.
Thirty people have applied to become Lakewood's next city manager as the hunt to find the next executive of Pierce County's second-largest city shifts into high gear.
Local cities and public agencies will be asked to help cover the costs of providing security and other services when the Chambers Bay Golf Course hosts the U.S. Open in two years.
- Wilson ahead of learning curve in 2nd season
- Morning links: Harvin shows explosiveness
- Irvin shorn, perhaps reborn after bad news
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Seahawks waive QB Josh Portis
- 310 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 161 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 118 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 72 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 24 Party lines blur at transportation rally