Yelm police arrested a man Tuesday for allegedly burning a 4-year-old boy’s arm with a lit cigarette.
FOB Tacoma: Army Pacific commander hints at Stryker review, but says downsizing could have a light touch in the region
Word on the Street: Puyallup City Council approves appointments to new citizens task force on homelessness
Twitter TWITTER UPDATES
Loading messages …
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- Skagit bridge collapse will mean headaches for Whatcom County, Canada commerce
- Morning links: Do Seahawks lack a deep threat?
- Star Track: Liebel outruns rivals for hurdles crown
- Two alleged sovereign citizens from Pierce County sentenced