Politics & Government

July 28, 2014 11:49 AM

PEBB ready to set health premium rates that don’t climb a lot for state workers in 2015

The Public Employees Benefits Board must approve rates that state workers will pay next year for health coverage. State taxpayers are picking up 85 percent of premiums, leaving 15 percent for staffers.

Related content

Suggested for you



Editor's Choice Videos