Dove of Oneness HEADLINES
Another year slips away, and still Congress fails to announce the 4-year-old secret law that zeros out credit card and mortgage debt, abolishes income taxes and declares peace.
Followers of Shaini Goodwin, a Shelton woman who writes under the Internet handle "Dove of Oneness," are starring in a movie.
The story we ran last week on the Internet scam featuring "Dove of Oneness" provoked lots of reader comment.
Flimflam artists used to peddle their wares out of wagons - which doubled as convenient get-out-of-town-quick transportation to elude bamboozled customers.
It's not easy keeping secrets. Sometimes Shaini Goodwin, aka "Dove of Oneness," wishes she didn't know so many. Life would be simpler.
In real life, Shaini Goodwin hates attention.
Shaini Goodwin lies like a lover, and people pay to listen.
Word on the Street: Puyallup City Council unanimously passes halfway house ordinance, bans multiple sex offenders, violent felons from living in residential areas
- Tacoma Dome no more? Arena could receive a new name
- Tacoma engineer allegedly solicited teen for sex
- Mariners 3, Angels 2 (10 innings): a rare win at Angels Stadium
- Tacoma to sell prime property downtown
- Anybody want to tell Seahawks what they should be doing?