Traffic Q&A HEADLINES
Question: I commute from Tacoma to Seattle, and Im seeing more and more people cheating in the high-occupancy vehicle lanes. Is there any way the state could have infrared cameras that see into cars and tell from the heat how many people are inside?
Why is it okay to change lanes on the eastbound Tacoma Narrows bridge and not okay to change lanes on the westbound bridge?
Question: “I was driving in Tacoma yesterday and saw a car with a license plate that said “Yakama Indian Nation” on it.
Question: What happens if you don’t pay parking tickets you get on a rental car?
What do authorities recommend females driving alone do when stopped by unmarked cars?
I seem to get caught at almost every traffic light in Tacoma while trying to drive across town. Does the city not synchronize the lights in an effort to keep traffic moving smoothly?
Question: Whens the new connection from Highway 16 to Interstate 5 going to be finished?
Question: When is it OK to make a U-turn? Britney, Parkland
I got a couple of speeding tickets a few years ago and had one very minor rear-end accident. Do insurance companies have access to my records and, if so, how far back do they go?
Word on the Street: Puyallup City Council approves appointments to new citizens task force on homelessness
- Change is coming: Mariners to send down Jesus Montero to Tacoma, bring up Jesus Sucre
- Morning links: Curry admits football was not his No. 1 priority in Seattle
- Seahawks' Lynch has DUI motion continued
- King County Sheriff’s deputy injured in off-duty motorcycle crash near Frederickson dies
- History lesson blooming in Steilacoom