Traffic Q&A HEADLINES
Question: I commute from Tacoma to Seattle, and Im seeing more and more people cheating in the high-occupancy vehicle lanes. Is there any way the state could have infrared cameras that see into cars and tell from the heat how many people are inside?
Why is it okay to change lanes on the eastbound Tacoma Narrows bridge and not okay to change lanes on the westbound bridge?
Question: “I was driving in Tacoma yesterday and saw a car with a license plate that said “Yakama Indian Nation” on it.
Question: What happens if you don’t pay parking tickets you get on a rental car?
What do authorities recommend females driving alone do when stopped by unmarked cars?
I seem to get caught at almost every traffic light in Tacoma while trying to drive across town. Does the city not synchronize the lights in an effort to keep traffic moving smoothly?
Question: Whens the new connection from Highway 16 to Interstate 5 going to be finished?
Question: When is it OK to make a U-turn? Britney, Parkland
I got a couple of speeding tickets a few years ago and had one very minor rear-end accident. Do insurance companies have access to my records and, if so, how far back do they go?
- Wilson ahead of learning curve in 2nd season
- Morning links: Harvin shows explosiveness
- Irvin shorn, perhaps reborn after bad news
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Seahawks waive QB Josh Portis
- 161 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 118 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 72 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 23 Party lines blur at transportation rally
- 7 Lawyer: Feds investigating Susan Powell case