The Seattle Seahawks announced Tuesday they had waived backup quarterback Josh Portis, a day after it was revealed he had been arrested on suspicion of DUI on May 5.
What's the first thing that comes to mind when the subject is Rahim Moore?
At this time last year, Fletcher Cox and Mychal Kendricks were promising rookies brought in to upgrade an underachieving Eagles defense. Second-round pick Kendricks was a starter at outside linebacker from his first practice. First-rounder Cox found a spot in the crowded defensive line rotation.
- Wilson ahead of learning curve in 2nd season
- Morning links: Harvin shows explosiveness
- Irvin shorn, perhaps reborn after bad news
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Seahawks waive QB Josh Portis
- 161 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 118 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 72 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 23 Party lines blur at transportation rally
- 7 Lawyer: Feds investigating Susan Powell case