Veteran NFL players rarely get to leave the game on their own terms.
The Dallas Cowboys came to terms with third round pick J.J. Wilcox on Wednesday, signing the safety to a four-year contract.
The Tennessee Titans agreed to terms with offensive tackle Barry Richardson on Wednesday.
- Tacoma Dome no more? Arena could receive a new name
- Tacoma engineer allegedly solicited teen for sex
- Lakewood police fatally shoot armed man in Tillicum
- Tacoma to sell prime property downtown
- Whale frees itself from lagoon near Purdy Bridge