The Nose HEADLINES
God bless the easygoing folks of Meekerville. They’re unrolling the welcome mat for the next 17 days with a hearty “come on down, y’all! We’re putting on a state fair!”
It was Hawaiian shirt day at the Tacoma City Council meeting this week. Otherwise known as promote-a-luau day.
Arrivederci, Aberdeen. Hasta la vista, Hoquiam. Toodle-oo, Taholah, wherever the heck you are.
- 467 George Zimmerman found not guilty in death of Trayvon Martin
- 452 Tacoma rally promotes discussion following George Zimmerman verdict
- 394 For Zimmerman, ‘not guilty’ does not equal innocence
- 3 Seattle mayor’s tunnel antics put highways at risk
- 1 NSA revelations reframe digital life for some