Automotive professors and students at South Puget Sound Community College were in shock Tuesday after being notified their $250,000 pre-production Dodge Viper GTS must be destroyed within two weeks.
A judge set Monique Hachtel's bail at $750,000 Thursday after finding probable cause to support an accusation that she beat her 2-year-old daughter at a Tanglewidle residence on Feb 19 or 20, resulting in the child's death.
12-city coffeehouse tour concludes this weekend with stops in Olympia, Seattle and Everett
- 467 George Zimmerman found not guilty in death of Trayvon Martin
- 452 Tacoma rally promotes discussion following George Zimmerman verdict
- 394 For Zimmerman, ‘not guilty’ does not equal innocence
- 3 Seattle mayor’s tunnel antics put highways at risk
- 1 NSA revelations reframe digital life for some