Five reasons the mayor of DuPont might want to continue canceling Seahawks rallies in the city park.
1. Some players don’t move their lips during the national anthem, some are obviously faking it and some just don’t come across as sufficiently patriotic in their delivery.
2. The New England Patriots make a strong case to be the mayor’s new favorite team. Something about the name. And that clean-cut Tom Brady kid.
3. The Seahawks new lime-popsicle-green “color rush” uniforms for Thursday Night Football are offensive. Who do they think they are, the Oregon Ducks?
4. Defensive lineman Michael Bennett’s hip-gyrating sack dance is offensive. Who does he think he is, Elvis Presley?
5. The price of a beer at a CenturyLink Field is offensive. What do they think they’re selling, Dom Perignon?