Five Puget Sound residents we’d like to see in Donald Trump’s administration.
1. Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos: Director, Office of Federal Procurement Policy ... or possibly Postmaster General.
Never miss a local story.
2. Tacoma-born artist Dale Chihuly: Secretary of Interior Decorating.
3. State Republican Party Chairwoman (and former TV anchorwoman) Susan Hutchinson: Director, West Coast Field Office of Tweets and Spin.
4. Lincoln High School Principal Pat Erwin and his students: Ambassadors to China.
5. Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson: Secretary of Offense.
Bonus sixth and seventh spots for online readers only!:
6. Brakeman Bill, longtime children’s television host: Administrator, Federal Railroad Administration.
7. State auditor Troy Kelley: CEO, Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae).