Five social causes we’d like to see South Sound activists take to the streets.
1. The Million Pothead March (aka, the March of Dimebags).
2. March against Petty First World Injustices (Redbox late fees, Verizon data overage charges, etc.)
3. Stop the Raindrops Now! (Sponsored by Soaking Wet Washingtonians United Against La Nina.)
4. Unconditional Love: A rally for Tacomans of all medical conditions (pre-existing, existing and post-existing).
5. Puget Sound March for Mascot Equality. (Featuring Rhubarb, Mariner Moose, Squatch, the Lincoln High School Abe and many more.)