Five possible tour stops if President Trump accepts Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson’s invitation to visit.
1. Mount Rainier National Park, where he could announce the reopening of coal mines. Also, pick wildflowers for Melania.
Never miss a local story.
2. Taco Bell on Pacific Avenue in Spanaway, where he could enjoy his favorite ethnic cuisine after a tiring afternoon at the mountain.
3. Federal District Court in Seattle, where he could verify the credentials of the “so-called judge” who killed his first travel ban.
4. Joint Base Lewis-McChord, where he could pump up the troops with “personal Vietnam” war stories (i.e., his brave fight to avoid STDs while dating in the ’80s).
5. The Nordstrom flagship store, where he could deliver an executive order demanding a return of Ivanka’s clothing line.