Whether you are a plant or an animal, a geranium or a bear, an ape or a human being, your winter sleeping habits are probably triggered by the lack of light.
Do you look down on other people’s tastes?
I was walking through my city neighborhood when a red fox raced past me. Naturally, that reminded me of Bigfoot.
‘Dance me to your beauty,” wrote the frisky poet Leonard Cohen, “with a burning violin.”
Going to a motion picture in 3-D is like watching a movie and taking an eye exam at the same time.
It’s probably just a matter of time before the smartphone – that Swiss army knife of modern technology – includes an electric toothbrush.
News Tribune Editorial Writers
Special to The News Tribune
- Katie Baird
- Richard S. Davis
- Bill Hall
- Karen Irwin · blog
- Maggie McGuire · blog
- Brian O'Neill
- David Seago · blog
Community Columnists · 2013
Community Columnists · 2012
- Hey, Pete, it's time you talked about Seahawks' drug-test failures
- Years of work reunites teens accused of '88 gang shooting
- Police Beat: A mothers love, and wild punches
- Morning links: Holding Carroll’s feet to the fire on PEDs
- Tacoma program uses housing to promote good parenting, self-sufficiency
- 301 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 37 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 35 Tacoma program uses housing to promote good parenting, self-sufficiency
- 8 Hey, Pete, it’s time you talked about Seahawks’ drug-test failures
- 5 Years of work reunites teens accused of ’88 gang shooting