The following are The News Tribune editorial board’s recommendations on Tuesday ballot measures.
To read editorials explaining our recommendations, go to thenewstribune.com/opinion/editorials.
▪ Pierce County Advisory Vote No. 1: Nonbinding vote on whether to allow recreational marijuana in unincorporated parts of the county – YES
▪ Bethel School District: $236.7 million bond issue – YES
Never miss a local story.
▪ Eatonville School District: $19.5 million bond issue – YES
▪ East Pierce Fire & Rescue: levy lid lift for emergency medical services – YES
▪ University Place: Creation of a metropolitan park district: YES