After two terms as attorney general, Rob McKenna is leaving in hopes of higher state office. Three men are running to replace him as the state’s top law enforcement official: Democrat Bob Ferguson and Republicans Reagan Dunn and Stephen Pidgeon. The top-two vote-getters in the Aug. 7 primary will meet in the Nov. 6 general election.
- Tacoma Dome no more? Arena could receive a new name
- Tacoma engineer allegedly solicited teen for sex
- Lakewood police fatally shoot armed man in Tillicum
- Tacoma to sell prime property downtown
- Whale frees itself from lagoon near Purdy Bridge