7 CLASSIC WASHINGTON APRES ORDERS
1. Pizza, cookies and beer at Crystal Mountain’s Snorting Elk Cellar.
2. Fried pickles and pizza at Packwood’s Cruisers Pizza.
3. Mount Baker Apple Pie at Milano’s in Glacier.
Never miss a local story.
4. Pizza and a pint at Rafters Bar at Red Resort.
5. Bacon Burger and shake at North Bend’s Scott’s Dairy Freeze.
6. Prosciutto and Peach pizza at Wenatchee’s McGlinn’s Public House.
7. Any deli sandwich at the Bakery in Sultan.
5 FREE TRIP ENHANCING APPS
Crystal Mountain: Trail and lift status, a "locate yourself feature" and an emergency contact button.
Stevens Pass: A guide to the state’s second most visited ski area.
The Summit at Snoqualmie: The latest info on the ski area and the ability to track speed and vertical.
Avalanche forecast: Reports from more than 100 forecasters including the Northwest Avalanche Center.
AlpineReplay: Track your speed, vertical, calories burned and even airtime.
6 THROWBACK SKI AREAS (No chairlifts)
1. Leavenworth Ski Hill, skileavenworth.com
2. Hurricane Ridge, hurricaneridge.com
3. Salmo (B.C.) Ski Hill, skisalmo.com
4. Meany Lodge, Stampede Pass, meanylodge.org
5. Badger Mountain, Waterville, skibadgermt.com
6. Echo Valley, Chelan, echovalley.org
3 HAVENS FOR BLUE RUN LOVERS
1. Big White Resort, bigwhite.com
2. White Pass Ski Area, skiwhitepass.com
3. 49 Degrees North, ski49n.com
3 STUNNING VIEWS
Vancouver and Horseshoe Bay from the top of Cypress Mountain.
Mount Rainier from the top of Crystal Mountain’s Green Valley.
Three states and British Columbia from the top of Schweitzer.
4 MUST SKI LONG CRUISERS
Peak to Creek, Whistler Blackcomb
Warm Spring, Sun Valley
Healy Heights to Flying Dutchman, Mt. Bachelor.
5 NIGHT SKIING DESTINATIONS
Summit at Snoqualmie
Mount Hood Ski Bowl
Mount Hood Meadows
5 TO-DO STOPS ON AN OREGON ROAD TRIP
Ski off the summit of Mount Bachelor.
Go night skiing at Mount Hood Ski Bowl.
Ski Heather Canyon at Mount Hood Meadows.
Ski from Timberline to Government Camp.
Snowboard and windsurf on the same day in spring.