The Mrsny family lives in the Parkland area, but dont let their urban backdrop fool you; they have a country side.
The oldest of the dozen people who died in a Monday shooting rampage at the Washington Navy Yard in the nation's capital had Pierce County ties, his family said.
Fresh from mid-morning recess in the August sunshine, a group of 17 pre-kindergarten students needed a gentle reminder that it was time to focus.
What was once a piece of scrap metal at the LeMay Family Collections restoration shop in Spanaway is now a rare snapshot of Cold War history from more than 50 years ago.
Its a night of togetherness, meant to draw neighbors together and push criminals out.
Pierce Transit board of commissioners rescinded Wednesday major service cuts planned to start next month, but they cautioned their vote only delays the inevitable.
- 467 George Zimmerman found not guilty in death of Trayvon Martin
- 452 Tacoma rally promotes discussion following George Zimmerman verdict
- 394 For Zimmerman, ‘not guilty’ does not equal innocence
- 3 Seattle mayor’s tunnel antics put highways at risk
- 1 NSA revelations reframe digital life for some