TOP Top Story
Published: 02/26/13 21:29:35
During the past two months, the Puyallup Parks and Recreation Center has been one of several city-owned facilities under scrutiny.
Published: 02/26/13 14:15:39
Cascade Regional Blood Services recognized the Bonney Lake branch of Columbia Bank and the Lions Club for their continued support of the organization.
Published: 02/08/13 10:02:45
On Tuesday, Jan. 29, Karen Kralovic and daughter Kerry Langel opened Ciarrai Jeanne Confections at 1002 Main Street, a purveyor of candies from local and regional vendors that carry on the spirit of Kralovic’s Great Aunt Sophia, who, in her time, was a passionate confectioner.
Published: 02/04/13 11:43:00
For decades the Puyallup School District has made it a paramount policy to ensure that all students as early as fifth grade are exposed to band and orchestra opportunities.
Published: 01/24/13 16:27:53
Virginia Webb, 87, is a mother of three grown children and a grandmother to four grandchildren and two great-grandchildren. But rather than dote on them all, she likes to spend much of her time working full-time as a sterilization technician at Dr. Bill Wiggins’ general dentistry practice on South Hill.
Published: 01/24/13 09:22:30
After she had two children, Ashley Salas looked for places in Sumner to trade baby clothes. When she couldn’t find one, she created one.
Published: 01/22/13 13:02:15
On Friday, Jan. 18, Laurie Miller, executive director for the Sumner Downtown Association, made the three-hour trek to Silverton, Ore. to visit with the town's chamber director Stacy Palmer and make the respective communities' Sister City relationship official.
- Wilson ahead of learning curve in 2nd season
- Morning links: Harvin shows explosiveness
- Irvin shorn, perhaps reborn after bad news
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Police end search for Susan Powell, implicate brother
- 144 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 112 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 71 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 12 Party lines blur at transportation rally
- 11 Thoms misused office, ethics board rules