16 results for "geocache"
Visitors can learn about the history of Cama Beach State Park on Camano Island by geocaching.
What does a geocacher need to take along for an exploration experience? Actually, not much.
Sean McMorrow of Enumclaw and Tom Ciota of Olympia both enjoy the high-tech treasuring hunting game of geocaching for the same reason.
As far as places to spend quality father-son time go, an alley behind an East Pierce County shopping center ought to be at the bottom of the list.
The 13th annual Tukwila Backyard Wildlife Festival is a free event to educate and inspire people to welcome wildlife into their backyards, gardens and communities.
CAMA BEACH STATE PARK: Technology provides clues to history of newest park LARABEE STATE PARK: State’s first park still popularSunday, March 17, 2013 at 12:00 AM
CAMANO ISLAND – It seems fitting that Washington’s newest state park is emerging as an ideal place to try a modern form of outdoor recreation.
We have two winners in our recent geotourism contest.
Metro Parks Tacoma is offering a program to introduce participants to letterboxing. The outdoor activity, a precursor to geocaching, combines treasure hunting with rubber stamping.
Sometimes you can’t beat the beaten path.
Picturesque views, plentiful wildlife sightings abound at the popular Glacier National Park in Montana. "Even with all the people, there is still this element of wildness and a very rough, huge landscape," said park spokeswoman Denise ...
- Oversize truck might be cause of I-5 bridge collapse into Skagit River
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- State lawmakers vote 'no' on flaws, 'yes' to photo retouching
- Quick notes on the coming roster moves — CarlosTriunfel will be joining the Mariners
- Skagit River Bridge collapse
Find more great deals!
- Millwright Bradken - Tacoma Foundry is looking to expand it's Maintenance department. We are currently seeking a Millwright. Individual will be responsible for constructing, and testing mechanical and electrical equipment, installation and replacement of machinery and components, welding and fabricating per work instructions. Must have 5yrs. experience as Maintenance Millwright, ability to troubleshoot electrical equipment problems, stong electrical experience previous experience in, pneumatics, hydraulics, welding and fabrication, repair of motors, gearboxes, controls and PLC skills experience required. Must apply in person @ 3021 S. Wilkeson St. Tacoma WA 98409 in the HR office. Office hours are M-F from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Or email JMartinez@bradken.com to request an application. Deadline for applications 25th January 2013. Salary: DOE. We offer great benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision, Bonus, plus 401K. Physical, including drug and alcohol screening required BRADKEN is an Equal Opportunity Employer Proud to Belong.
- Admin - Clerical
- Auburn School District Administrative Assistant Attendance Office 8 hrs/day, 187 days/yr, $16.35/hr www.auburn.wednet.edu EOE
- Nonprofit - Social Services
- Resource Sharing Project Specialist See details @ www.wcsap.org
Located in the beautiful and convenient Stadium Historical neigh
Just steps from Tacoma\'s most celebrated shopping, restaurants, night life, theaters, art and antique galleries, and the