SEARCH TIPS: Search by any part of last name. Use "department" pull down to limit search. Sort by clicking on header row.
You've got questions, we've got answers. SoundInfo is a gateway to information on topics from government salaries to movie times. From public records and our own reporting, we've created searchable databases and interactive maps that will help you navigate life in the South Puget Sound. See editor's overview.
Track police incidents in your neighborhood and keep tabs on Level 2 and 3 sex offender locations with our searchable map from CrimeReports.com.
Government and politics
Public salary databases
Curious about how your tax dollars support public employees through salaries? Search these publicly available databases to find out where the money is going.
- State employees
- Pierce County
- City of Olympia
- City of Lacey
- City of Tumwater
- City of Federal Way
- Thurston County
- Pierce County Library system
- City of Tacoma
- Statewide school employees
- King County
- City of Seattle
- Metro Parks Tacoma
- City of Puyallup
- City of Lakewood
- Pierce Transit
- Sound Transit
- Port of Tacoma
- Port of Seattle
- Military Pay Table
More government and politics resources
Census and Community
Lifestyles & entertainment
Business & Consumer
What's that bottle really cost? Find out the total checkout price of booze under Washington's new privatized liquor system with our online app.
Find today's lowest fuel prices in town with our constantly updated widget.
Outdoors & recreation
News Tribune information
The name has changed, and so has the style. But looking back through 125 years of Tacoma newspapers, what is stunning are the things that have not changed.
- Hey, Pete, it's time you talked about Seahawks' drug-test failures
- He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- Ruston moratorium baffles business owners
- Morning links: First day of OTAs
- 300 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 117 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 53 Tacoma program uses housing to promote good parenting, self-sufficiency
- 47 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 46 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both