SEARCH TIPS: Search by any part of name or, for current employees, by district.
Explanation of disciplinary actions, from the OSPI Office of Professional Practices.
• A reprimand leaves the certificate valid but does admonish the educator to not repeat the behavior or conduct.
• A suspension invalidates the certificate for a specified period of time and may have some requirements for reinstatement.
• A revocation, in essence, takes the certificate away. If the educator wishes to be reinstated, the burden of proof of good moral character/personal fitness is upon him/her to show why the certificate should be reinstated.
• An educator may surrender his/her certificate at any time to OPP.
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- Police: 'Thong Cape Scooter Man' not breaking law
- State lawmakers vote 'no' on flaws, 'yes' to photo retouching
- Two alleged sovereign citizens from Pierce County sentenced
- Fife man holding 4-year-old son hostage shot dead