Published: 05/05/13 00:30:45
The Minnesota contingent of my extended clan will arrive to celebrate Mother’s Day and birthdays in just five days. It’s their first trip to the Pacific Northwest and I’ve barely started on the cooking, cleaning and microman-aging.
FOB Tacoma: Army Pacific commander hints at Stryker review, but says downsizing could have a light touch in the region
Word on the Street: Puyallup City Council approves appointments to new citizens task force on homelessness
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- Skagit bridge collapse will mean headaches for Whatcom County, Canada commerce
- Morning links: Do Seahawks lack a deep threat?
- Star Track: Liebel outruns rivals for hurdles crown
- Two alleged sovereign citizens from Pierce County sentenced