And so it begins ...
With the college football season upon us, the betting lines have been updated for the week. And according to Vegas Insider, which has a list of all the lines of all the Vegas and on-line betting sites, UW is a 14.5 point favorite over San Diego State. The line opened at 10.5. That much movement on the line is interesting. It means, some people were taking UW early.
In no way am I condoning gambling on college football (wink, wink), but the lines are always an interesting look on what people are betting on.
Here's the LINK...
Other Pac-12 games ...
- UCLA (-15.5) at Rice -- opened at -14
- Washington State at BYU (-13.5) -- opened at -12.5
- Nevada at Cal (-10.5) -- opened at -9.5
- Colorado vs. Colorado State (-6) -- opened at -6
- Hawaii at USC (-40) --- opened at -39
- Toledo at Arizona (-10) -- opened at -4.5
- Arkansas St. at Oregon (-35.5) -- opened at (-31)