Dave Boling HEADLINES
Percy Harvin pulled in a pass on the sideline in front of Richard Sherman, and in the ensuing collision, Harvin was laid out flat.
So, heres how NBA commissioner David Stern opened his Wednesday press conference to announce that the owners had voted to reject the Kings relocation to Seattle: This is going to be short for me; I have a game to get to in Oklahoma City.
After three days of watching draft picks play touch football in their skivvies, the question arose: Which of the rookies the Seattle Seahawks drafted will be the one to have the most immediate impact?
For the second consecutive season, an eye-catching performance at the Seahawks’ rookie minicamp has been produced by a guy named Wilson. Give or take an “L.”
If at some point Seattle finally money-whips its way back into the NBA, and is losing an important game late in the fourth quarter, heres the person fans should want stepping into the huddle and offering the pep talk about never quitting: Chris Hansen.
LeBron James, the best basketball player on the planet, and among a small handful of the greatest since the game’s invention, predictably won the NBA’s MVP award Sunday.
As a rule, it’s hard to work up a critical mass of sympathy over the disappointments of billionaire hedge-fund managers.
Professional sports locker rooms generally are not at the forefront of social acceptance, sensitivity or political correctness.
Considered a possible first-round pick by some analysts, defensive tackle Jesse Williams might turn out to be the best value of the 2013 draft for the Seattle Seahawks.
So, we’ve been led to believe that it’s premature to judge the quality of a draft class by NFL teams in any span shorter than three or four years.
RENTON — Being a Seattle Seahawks player these days carries two implied promises:
John Schneider, partner in the roster-construction firm of Schneider, Carroll and Associates, ranks as one of the NFL’s rising stars.
The pastor of Urban Grace describes her church in downtown Tacoma as a place of peace and of warm welcome to those in all the varied stages of their personal journeys.
I’d like to thank the Seahawks for the gift of Richard Sherman.
His first time around with the Seattle Mariners, Mike Morse was the most exuberant guy in the clubhouse, a 6-foot-5 shortstop prospect with the playful demeanor of a Labrador puppy.
- Fallen Tacoma firefighter lived life filled with discoveries, explorations
- Proctors bike-rack bureaucracy tests patience of local Boy Scout
- Morning links: Deflating news on Hawks has columnist questioning prediction of perfect season
- Harvin's versatility is tantalizing, as long as he stays upright
- Man critically injured in Frederickson motorcycle crash was off-duty King County deputy
- 329 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 168 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 118 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 75 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 29 Party lines blur at transportation rally